INFO + PRICES
Packages and Pricing:
I keep my fees simple and upfront. These rates have no additional surprises:
6 Hours // $2500
8 Hours // $3000
10 Hours // $3500
- Robert as the photographer on your wedding day
- Engagement Photography Session
- USB of the full sized images and an online gallery
I understand that your wedding is unique, and maybe you're be having a multi-day celebration, or escaping for an afternoon to elope in the woods. Feel free to contact me for a no-obligation consultation & custom quote.
Want me to go anywhere else in the world for your celebration? Awesome! I've traveled to 60+ countries and would love to explore somewhere new with you! $4500 gets me anywhere in the world with you, and I will be there at one all inclusive, flat rate. All day coverage & all travel expenses included.
Are you available?
How many photos do we get?
- Normally I deliver between 600 - 700 images from a wedding day. Everything you receive has been edited for color + exposure and ready to print
Do you shoot formal family photos? I don't see any on your website
- Yes. Yes and yes. I love sharing the portraits and photojournalistic moments on my website, but understand the importance of creating a history for your family. We usually try to do the family sessions either before or directly following your ceremony
Do you have insurance?
- Absolutely. Hook me up with your venue and I'll get them the paperwork they need.
What in your camera bag?
- I have a couple Canon 5D's and half a dozen Canon "L" series lenses. I bring along lighting for any situation and there's back-ups of all my gear, so I'll always be ready.
Where's your favorite place in the world?
- Hmmmm.... what kind of adventure are we going for? If it's eating, I'll take Japan, Singapore or Lyon, France. Heading into the mountains? Give me the Swiss Alps or California's Sierra Nevadas. Myanmar or Vietnam if I'm headed off looking for some killer colors and genuinely charming people to photograph. Honestly, there's not many places I wouldn't be excited to visit for some reason, my biggest regret in life is that I'll never manage to see it all....